ITI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when conducting business with ITI or use this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ITI may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
Data we Collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Full postal address
We do not collect or process any sensitive data from you as described by the GDPR for the normal operation of your account
What we do with the information we hold
We require information for certain legitimate business purposes, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service including some or all of the following:
- Internal record keeping
- Where requested by you, to provide you with a quotation for any of our products and services
- To deliver our products and services to you according to our contractual agreement
- To validate invoices
- To contact you with important information about your account
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To identify and prevent fraud
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. ITI have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information held electronically.
Data Subject Access Rights
- You may request details of personal information which we hold
- You have the right to request erasure of your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you choose to withdraw consent and there is no other legal ground for processing and for compliance with a legal obligation
- You have the right to object to processing at any time
Our Approach to Data Protection
Data protection and privacy is one of our core priorities and we do everything in or power to ensure it is kept safe, used only when needed and erased after we have finished with it. We store data that is absolutely necessary to provide you with the goods and services you have chosen us to provide.